Download Audio Tours & Maps
To your Smartphone or MP3 player here:
All Tours begin from the Lafayette County Courthouse at 10th and Main Street. Walk to or park near the Courthouse before beginning a tour. Touch links below to download Tour Maps and Audio Tour MP3s. You may want to orient yourself by touching the map link prior to touching the Audio Tour link to start the tour.
Instructions & Tips
• Touch the PAUSE button on your phone's player to pause the Tour when you wish to do so or are instructed to do so.
• To Advance or Go Back on the track, be sure to PRESS AND HOLD the arrow key on your phone's player. If you only TOUCH the key, you will go all the way to the beginning or end of the track.
• Turn on your vehicle's emergency blinkers when you begin the Tour, so other vehicles know you are going slowly.
• Please follow all the other Safety Instructions you will hear on the track.
• Enjoy the Tours and your visit to Legendary Lexington!
Note: The Lexington Tourism Bureau, the City of Lexington, homeowners and business mentioned in the tour are not liable for any loss, damage, injury or accident. © 2014, Lexington Tourism Commission. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Lexington Tourism Bureau | 1110 Main St. | Lexington, MO 64067 | 660-259-4711 | 866-837-4711 | tourism@VisitLexingtonMo.com
© 2017 Lexington Tourism Bureau | Sitemap